The many benefits of BHMA® membership are outlined here
- Participate in the creation of ANSI/BHMA standards, recognized by federal and defense agencies in construction specifications.
- Play a role in determining the policies of ISO, NFPA, ICC and other code bodies.
- Take part in builders hardware code development.
- Gain competitive advantages through the BHMA® Certification Program.
- Certify products at reduced fees. (Full BHMA® members: $1,250; Associate members: $2,500; Nonmembers: $3,750)
- Save on laboratory costs: BHMA® members benefit from a collective bargain price structure for participants in the BHMA® certification program.
- Receive 50% discount off BHMA® standards and other BHMA® materials.
Industry Access and Fellowship
- Utilize the BHMA® Members-only pages: the membership directory, association and committee documents and reports, meeting registration and marketing materials.
- Demonstrate support of the organization within your industry that has built a solid record of accomplishments for more than 90 years.